Could not run `clinica convert`
First of all, thank you for you work! I hope this repo will really help a lot to work with images.
However, I have some problems with running clinica.
This is what I want:
- I want to convert ADNI images to BIDS format (using
clinica convert adni-to-bids) and process them afterwards.
- Since ADNI database is extremely huge, I want to convert only T1 modality for specific subset of subjects.
What I do:
- I download all clinical data from ADNI.LONI.USC.EDU
- Download several images (MRPAGE, 2 subjects).
- Create 3 folders:
- "clinical_data" with all .csv
- "image_data" with 2 subfolders corresponding to subject id
- "bids_directory" - empty
- Create subject list "subjects.txt"
- Run the next command
clinica convert adni-to-bids -sl subjects.txt image_data/ clinical_data/ bids_directory/ --modatilities T1
- Below is error I receive: there is no file "IDA_MR_Metadata_Listing.csv"
Could you, please, help me tackle this problem or simply share the missing file "IDA_MR_Metadata_Listing.csv". It also would be great if you write in more details the documentation how to convert adni dataset to bids format and convert and afterwards.
Thank you! Wish you luck!